Community

Installation isn't ...

[Solved] Installation isn't as the document  

RSS

jonathan@talisman.co.il
(@jonathantalisman-co-il)
11/11/2019 8:33 am  

Hi , 

I've download the Topologic Dynamo Installer v. 0.8.9 (ZIP File) 

During installation I was not prompted for a destination folder - it was automatically installed under  - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.0\packages\Topologic .

Also there's no topologic.dll to import into Dynamo but therre's TopologicCore.dll and TopologicDynamo.dll.

Which of these do I need  to import into Dynamo .

Thanks , Jonathan

admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
11/11/2019 8:43 am  

Yes, my apologies. The installation instructions are outdated. Installation now is far more streamlined. It will ask you for what version of Dynamo you wish to install (based on what you already have) and it will install in that folder (basically in your user directory under AppData/Roaming/Dynamo/[DynamoVersion]/VersionNumber/Packages/Topologic

If you open Dynamo, you should see the Topologic classes already installed on the left side.

Will update the installation instructions very soon.

ReplyQuote
admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
11/11/2019 9:13 am  
Posted by: @jonathantalisman-co-il

Hi , 

I've download the Topologic Dynamo Installer v. 0.8.9 (ZIP File) 

During installation I was not prompted for a destination folder - it was automatically installed under  - C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Dynamo\Dynamo Revit\2.0\packages\Topologic .

Also there's no topologic.dll to import into Dynamo but therre's TopologicCore.dll and TopologicDynamo.dll.

Which of these do I need  to import into Dynamo .

Thanks , Jonathan

Updated instructions have been uploaded. You may need to clear your browser's cache to see the new PDF file. It is available at: //topologic.app/tutorials/Topologic-02-Installation.pdf

ReplyQuote
Share:

Please Login or Register